Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Perfectly balanced nutrition, made with the natural ingredients plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids - and NO GRAINS.
How It Helps:
Ideal Balance™ No Grain Canine Adult is specially formulated to meet the needs of adult dogs and is made with NO GRAINS. We guarantee the perfect balance of nutrition for your dog's health - nothing more, nothing less.
- No Grain
- 70% animal protein* (Chicken & potato).
- Hypo-allergenic (Tuna & potato).
- Chicken or Tuna is the number one ingredient. It provides lean protein to help your dog keep fit & slim.
- Potatoes are ingredients with no gluten and help in gentle digestion.
- Carrots & Peas provide vitamins and minerals which support natural defences.
- Flaxseed provides Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids that promote healthy skin & shiny coat.
- Tomatoes are rich in Antioxidants that support a strong immune system.
- 100% Balanced Nutrition. Guaranteed. Or your money back.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Ideal Balance™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Body Weight(kg) Dry grams 2.5 50 - 70 5 85 - 115 10 140 - 195 20 240 - 330 30 325 - 445 40 400 - 555 50 475 - 655 60 + 11 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
with Tuna & Potato: Tuna meal (21%), potato starch, dried potato (14%), yellow peas (13%), dried peas (13%), animal fat, digest, vegetable oil, flaxseed (1%), dried beet pulp, minerals, dried carrots (0.5%), tomato pomace (0.2%), spinach powder, grape pomace, citrus pulp, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
3720 kcal/kg (372 kcal/100g)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 24.0 Fat 17.1 Crude fibre 3.1 Carbohydrate (NFE) 50.1 Calcium 1.01 Sodium 0.33 Potassium 0.81 Magnesium 0.082 L-carnitine 0.4 ppm Vitamin C 142 ppm Vitamin E 807 IU/kg EPA 0.049 Omega-3-fatty acids 0.86 Alpha-Linolenic acid 0.61
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.