Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Perfectly balanced nutrition made for adult large breed dogs with natural ingredients plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids, and with no grains.
How It Helps:
Ideal BalanceTM Canine Adult Large Breed No Grain with Chicken & Potato is a complete pet food for large breed adult dogs 1-5 years old made with natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals and amino acids, and with no grains.
- No Grain
- 70% Animal Protein*
- Chicken as No. 1 ingredient helps large breed dogs stay fit & slim
- Potatoes are ingredients with no gluten and help promote healthy digestion
- Carrots & peas provide vitamins & minerals which support natural defences
- Flaxseed provides Omega-3 & Omega-6 fatty acids which promotes healthy skin & shiny coat
- Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants which promote a healthy immune system
- No added artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
- 100% balanced nutrition, 100% taste. Guaranteed
* 70% animal protein of the total protein in the formulation
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Ideal Balance™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
- Large breed adult dogs who are moderately active, from 1 year old until 5 years old
Not Recommended For:
- Pregnant or lactating bitches. During pregnancy and lactation bitches should be switched to Ideal Balance™ Puppy dry formula
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Body Weight(kg) Dry grams 25 280 - 390 30 325 - 445 35 365 - 500 40 400 - 555 50 475 - 655 60 545 - 750 70 610 - 845 80 + 10 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
with Chicken & Potato: Chicken meal (25%), dried potato (14%), potato starch, yellow peas (12%), dried peas (12%), animal fat, digest, soybean oil, flaxseed (2%), minerals, dried beet pulp, dried carrots (0.5%), vitamins, dried tomato pomace (0.2%), dried citrus pulp, dried grape pomace, spinach powder, trace elements, pork cartilage (source of chondroitin sulphate), crustacean shell hydrolysate (source of glucosamine) and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
3729 kcal/kg (373 kcal/100g)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 29.0 Fat 17.0 Crude fibre 3.0 Carbohydrate (NFE) 45.6 Calcium 0.88 Sodium 0.33 Potassium 0.80 Magnesium 0.083 Taurine 0.12 L-carnitine 20.4 ppm Vitamin C 127 ppm Vitamin E 808 IU/kg DHA 0.005 Omega-3-fatty acids 0.88 Omega-6-fatty acids 3.36 Chondroitin Sulphate 1121 ppm Glucosamine 726 ppm Beta-carotene 2.54 ppm Vitamin A 10143 IU/kg Vitamin D 731 IU/kg
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.