Roll over image to zoom in
Available exclusively through your veterinarian, Hill's VET ESSENTIALS NEUTEREDCAT Young Adult cat food with chicken provides advanced nutrition with 5 essential health benefits for your cat, including clinically proven nutrition to support fat burning and help your cat achieve & maintain optimal weight after sterilisation/neutering.
- Weight: Unique blend of ingredients and low fat content proven to support fat burning and help your neutered cat achieve & maintain optimal weight
- Urinary Health: Controlled levels of magnesium, phosphorus and calcium to support a healthy urinary system
- Skin & Coat: With omega 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and luxurious fur
- Digestion: Designed to help maintain a healthy digestive system and firm stools
- Bone & Joint: Enriched with glucosamine and chondroitin to support healthy joints
- Immunity: High levels of antioxidants to support natural defenses
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 75 years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest.
Each Hill's VET ESSENTIALS pet food is uniquely formulated to provide 5 essential health benefits for your pet and is available exclusively through your veterinarian. High quality nutrition, along with regular exercise and veterinary check-ups, maximizes your pet's potential for a happier, healthier future.
Made in Europe with global ingredients you can trust.
We manufacture our pet foods with the highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. The Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love™ programme is supported with Hill’s VET ESSENTIALS purchases, helping more dogs and cats find the loving homes they deserve. Learn more at www.hillspet.co.uk/shelter-program.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's VET ESSENTIALS foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
|KEY FEATURES||KEY BENEFITS|
|Unique blend of ingredients||High||Supports fat burning & healthy energy metabolism to help cats achieve & maintain optimal weight|
|Fat||Low||Helps achieve optimum weight|
|Magnesium ; Phosphorus; Calcium||Controlled||Supports urinary health from kidney to bladder|
|Target urinary pH||Acid: pH 6.2 - 6.4||Supports urinary tract health.|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||Optimal||Help promote healthy skin and luxurious coat|
|Superior antioxidant formula||Added||High levels of antioxidants to support natural defences|
|L-carnitine||Supplemented||Facilitates the conversion of fat to energy to limit fat storage.|
Hill's pet foods are available in a variety of dry or wet foods for your cat’s unique needs, with many delicious flavours your cat will love.
Young adult neutered cats of either gender, from operation to 6 years old.
Not recommended for:
Kittens under 6 months old.
Pregnant or lactating queens. During pregnancy and lactation queens should be switched to Hill's VET ESSENTIALS GROWTH Kitten Food
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Chicken (16%) and turkey meal (total poultry 25%), brewers' rice, maize gluten meal, cellulose, dried tomato pomace, flaxseed, dried beet pulp, animal fat, coconut oil, digest, minerals, dried carrots.
From operation to 1 year
|From operation 1 year|
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
Adult cats from 1 to 6 years
|Adult cats from 1 to 6 years|
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|7 +||13 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3440 kcal/kg (344 kcal/100g)
|Vitamin C||112 ppm|
|Vitamin E||381 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.