Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's VET ESSENTIALS NEUTEREDCAT Young Adult Cat Food with Chicken
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Available exclusively through your veterinarian, Hill's VET ESSENTIALS NEUTEREDCAT Young Adult cat food with chicken provides advanced nutrition with 5 essential health benefits for your cat, including clinically proven nutrition to support fat burning and help your cat achieve & maintain optimal weight after sterilisation/neutering.
How it helps:
Advanced nutrition to help address the top 5 essential needs of neutered cats, including weight, urinary, skin & coat, digestion and immunity.
- Weight: Helps maintain optimal body weight with clinically proven levels of L-carnitine.
- Urinary: Helps maintain a healthy urinary tract.
- Skin & Coat: With omega 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and a luxurious coat.
- Digestion: Designed to help maintain a healthy digestive tract.
- Immunity: High levels of antioxidants to support natural defences.
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 75 years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest.
Each Hill's VET ESSENTIALS pet food is uniquely formulated to provide 5 essential health benefits for your pet and is available exclusively through your veterinarian. High quality nutrition, along with regular exercise and veterinary check-ups, maximizes your pet's potential for a happier, healthier future.
Made in Europe with global ingredients you can trust.
We manufacture our pet foods with highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Hill's VET ESSENTIALS you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's VET ESSENTIALS foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Hill's pet foods are available in a variety of dry or wet foods for your cat’s unique needs, with many delicious flavours your cat will love.
Young adult neutered cats of either gender, from operation to 6 years old.
Not recommended for:
Kittens under 6 months old.
Pregnant or lactating queens. During pregnancy and lactation queens should be switched to Hill's VET ESSENTIALS GROWTH Kitten Food
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: COMPOSITION: Chicken (16%) and turkey meal (total poultry 25%), brewers' rice, maize gluten meal, cellulose, dried tomato pomace, flaxseed, dried beet pulp, animal fat, coconut oil, digest, minerals, dried carrots.
From operation to 1 year
|From operation 1 year|
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
Adult Cats from 1 to 6 years
|Adult Cats from 1 to 6 years|
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|7 +||13 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3440 kcal/kg (344 kcal/100g)
|Vitamin C||112 ppm|
|Vitamin E||381 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.