Roll over image to zoom in
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Light Mature Adult 7+ Cat Food with Chicken
Hill's™ Science Plan™ LIGHT MATURE ADULT CAT FOOD with CHICKEN (chicken 14%; total poultry 21%) is a complete pet food for cats from 7 years old with a tendency to gain weight.
Mature Adult 7+
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
Hill's SCIENCE PLAN Light Mature Adult dry cat food provides precise nutrition for less active mature adult cats requiring a low calorie food to maintain a healthy weight & lifestyle.
How it helps:
- Low calories & L-Carnitine help promote ideal body weight
- High-quality protein & natural fibers help satisfy hunger between meals
- Essential taurine for heart health & balanced minerals to support kidneys & bladder.
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With high quality ingredients and the right nutrients, HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We make our cat food with the highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry or wet foods for your cat’s unique needs, with many delicious flavours your cat's will love.
Adult cats 7+ years of age
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Kitten wet or dry cat food.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Chicken and turkey meal, maize, brewers' rice, maize gluten meal, cellulose, animal fat, minerals, tuna meal, digest, vegetable oil.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 31.5%, Fat content 8.3%, Crude fibre 7.5%, Crude ash 5.4%, Calcium 0.86%, Phosphorus 0.61%, Sodium 0.31%, Potassium 0.73%, Magnesium 0.07%; per kg: Vitamin A 6,043IU, Vitamin D3 602IU, Vitamin E 550mg, Vitamin C 100mg, Beta-carotene 0.9mg, L-carnitine 524mg, Taurine 1,882mg. Metabolisable energy: 3,186 kcal/kg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 58.6mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 0.9mg, 3b405 (Copper) 5.8mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 6.1mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 121mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.1mg, with natural antioxidant.
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|7 +||14 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.