Your kitten will love the taste of HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Kitten chicken mousse cat food with its soft, smooth texture. It has the perfect balance of taste and nutrition for your kitten. Precisely balanced to deliver the appropriate amount of energy to support ideal body weight in kittens
- Supports immunity & healthy growth in kittens
- DHA from fish oil for healthy brain & eye development
- Balanced minerals for strong bones & teeth
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With high quality ingredients and the right nutrients, HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We make our cat food with highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry or wet foods for your cat’s unique needs, with many delicious flavours your cat's will love.
Kittens, from weaning until 1 year old and pregnant or nursing cats.
Not recommended for:
Long-term feeding to adult cats, unless they have higher than normal energy requirements
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, oils and fats, minerals.
|Actual Kitten body weight kg||1-3 Months||4-6 Months||7-12 Months|
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 82g||Cans 82g||Cans 82g|
|1||2||1 3/4||1 1/2|
|2||3 2/3||3||2 1/3|
|2.5||4 1/4||3 1/2||3|
|3.5||5 1/2||4 1/2||3 2/3|
|4.5||6 2/3||5 1/2||4 1/2|
|5||7 1/4||6||4 3/4|
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 82g|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
98 kcal (82g) can
|Vitamin C||219 ppm|
|Vitamin E||909 IU/kg|
|Vitamin A||195266 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||1972 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.