Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Plan Perfect Digestion Cat Food Chicken
Complete pet food for adult cats aged 1+ years.
Science Plan's breakthrough nutrition supports ultimate digestive well-being & healthy microbiome
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
Hill's Science Plan PERFECT DIGESTION Adult Cat Food with Chicken contains ActivBiome+, a Hill's exclusive blend of prebiotics to help rapidly nourish & balance your pet's unique microbiome.
How it helps:
- Supports ultimate digestive well-being & healthy microbiome
- Promotes regular & healthy stools with our own special blend of prebiotics
- Helps your pet's body absorb & use vital nutrients
At Hill's, we study pets' biology to understand how nutrition impacts digestive health. Prebiotics are nutrients that feed the billions of microbes in the gut microbiome that are essential for good health. Our breakthrough blend of prebiotics, ActivBiome+, supports each pet’s unique microbiome for healthy digestion & overall well-being.
SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry or wet foods for your cat’s unique needs, with many delicious flavours your cat's will love.
Adult cats 1 - 6 years to help keep their digestion in balance
Not recommended for:
Kittens, adult cats ages 7+, and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s Science Plan Kitten food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives (chicken 28%), derivatives of vegetable origin, cereals, various sugars, vegetable protein extracts, eggs and egg derivatives, minerals, oils and fats, fruit, seeds.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 8.0%, Fat content 4.1%, Crude fibre 0.82%, Moisture 78.0%, Crude ash 1.4%, Calcium 0.19%, Phosphorus 0.14%, Sodium 0.08%, Potassium 0.17%, Magnesium 0.01%; per kg: Vitamin A 22,047IU, Vitamin D3 200IU, Vitamin E 169mg, Vitamin C 23mg, Beta-carotene 0.6mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 11.9mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 0.4mg, 3b405 (Copper) 2.0mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 2.6mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 30.7mg, coloured with natural caramel.
Adult maintenance Mixed Feeding Guide
|Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 85 g pouches||Amount per Day - grams|
|7+||1||+||10 g per kg|
|Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 85 g pouches|
|7+||1/2 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.