Your cat’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your cat has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your cat feel better with a food that is formulated to provide the digestive care they need.
Hill’s™ nutritionists and veterinarians developed, nutrition specially formulated to help improve digestion and stool quality in cats.
This irresistible Prescription Diet™ Stew with chicken and added vegetables contains gently cooked bite-sized chunks.
How it works:
- Highly digestible with optimal balance of fibres
- Prebiotic fibre and omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
- High in electrolytes & B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Supports regular bowel movements & bowel health
- Supports healthy balance of gut bacteria
- Replaces lost nutrients and supports easy nutrient absorption
- Supports a healthy immune system
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ i/d™ cat food is a complete dietetic pet food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet™ foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetable protein extracts, cereals, oils and fats, vegetables, minerals, seeds.Highly digestible ingredients: Chicken, pork liver, rice flour, rice starch, rice.
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 82g|
|6 +||2/3 per kg|
Mixed Feeding Guide
|Mixed Feeding Guide|
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 82g||Dry grams|
|6 +||1||10 per kg|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period or follow your veterinarian's recommendation.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet™ dry and wet food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
78 kcal / 2.9 oz (82 g) can
|Vitamin C||145 ppm|
|Vitamin E||602 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.