Your cat’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your cat has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your cat feel better with a food that is formulated to provide the digestive care they need.
Hill’s™ nutritionists and veterinarians developed, nutrition specially formulated to help improve digestion and stool quality in cats.
This irresistible Prescription Diet™ Stew with chicken and added vegetables contains gently cooked bite-sized chunks.
How it works:
- Highly digestible with optimal balance of fibres
- Prebiotic fibre and omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
- High in electrolytes & B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Supports regular bowel movements & bowel health
- Supports healthy balance of gut bacteria
- Replaces lost nutrients and supports easy nutrient absorption
- Supports a healthy immune system
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ i/d™ cat food is a complete dietetic pet food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet™ foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetable protein extracts, cereals, oils and fats, vegetables, minerals, seeds.Highly digestible ingredients: Chicken, pork liver, rice flour, rice starch, rice.
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 82g|
|6 +||2/3 per kg|
Mixed Feeding Guide
|Mixed Feeding Guide|
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 82g||Dry grams|
|6 +||1||10 per kg|
Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Feline is a complete dietetic pet food for the reduction of acute intestinal absorptive disorders and for compensation for maldigestion and exocrine pancreatic insufficiency in cats. This dietetic pet food has an increased level of electrolytes, highly digestible ingredients and a low level of fat.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period or follow your veterinarian's recommendation.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet™ dry and wet food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
78 kcal / 2.9 oz (82 g) can
|Vitamin C||145 ppm|
|Vitamin E||602 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.