Your cat’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your cat has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your cat feel better with food that revolutionises the way to approach fibre-responsive digestive issues by putting gut microbiome health – the unique gut ecosystem of your pet - at the forefront of digestive care.
Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians formulated Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Gastrointestinal Biome nutrition with ActivBiome+, a new ingredient technology, to promote regular healthy stools and support digestive health.
How it works:
- With breakthrough ActivBiome+ ingredient technology, a proprietary blend of active fibres clinically proven to nourish gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being
- High levels of Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA & EPA)
- Optimally balanced soluble and insoluble fibres
How it helps:
Uniquely formulated to:
- Promote regular bowel movements
- Help balance digestive function
- Support beneficial gut microflora to promote digestive health
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Gastrointestinal Biome Cat Food is a complete dietetic pet food that provides all the nutrition your adult cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our PRESCRIPTION DIET foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Cereals, meat and animal derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, derivatives of vegetable origin, fruit, minerals, seeds.Highly digestible ingredients: Chicken and turkey meal, brewers' rice, maize, animal fat, maize gluten meal.
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|6 +||13 per kg|
Mixed feeding guide
|Mixed feeding guide|
|Body weight (kg)||Cans 82g||Dry grams|
|6 +||1||11 per kg|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period or follow your veterinarian's recommendation
- Exclusively feed the recommended PRESCRIPTION DIET dry food & wet food
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Recommended length of time for use: 1 to 2 weeks during periods of, and recovery from, acute diarrhoea. In cases of maldigestion: 3 - 12 weeks
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- Store unused open food in a cool dry place. Protect from moisture.