Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
For overweight cats prone to stress and urinary health issues including Feline Idiopathic Cystitis
How It Helps:
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ Metabolic + Urinary Feline is clinically proven to reduce the recurrence of Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease FLUTD and contains ingredients to help manage stress in cats, a known risk factor for FIC (Feline Idiopathic Cystitis) and reduce weight by 11% in 60 days.
- Nutrition clinically proven to dissolve struvite stones and to reduce the recurrence of FLUTD including FIC.
- Contains L-tryptophan and milk protein hydrolysate to help control stress in cats a known risk factor for FIC
- Naturally works with your cat's unique energy use, activating the body's natural ability to burn excess body fat helping them to lose weight and prevent weight regain.
- Helps regulate appetite and enhances satiety, helping them feel fuller for longer and reducing begging behaviour.
- Great taste your cat will love.
- Available in dry kibble and chicken pouch.
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your cat.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
For Weight loss
For Weight loss Ideal Body Weight kg Dry grams 2 30 3 35 4 45 5 55 6 65 7 + 10 per kg
For Weight Maintenance
For Weight Maintenance Ideal Body Weight kg Dry grams 2 40 3 55 4 70 5 80 6 95 7 + 15 per kg
Mixed feeding guide for Weight loss
For Weight loss Ideal Body Weight kg Pouches 85g Dry grams 2 1 + 10 3 1 + 20 4 1 + 30 5 1 + 40 6 1 + 45 7 + 1 + 8 per kg
Mixed feeding guide for Weight Maintenance
For Weight Maintenance Ideal Body Weight kg Pouches 85g Dry grams 2 1 + 25 3 1 + 40 4 1 + 55 5 1 + 65 6 1 + 80 7 + 1 + 12 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetables, oils and fats, seeds, minerals.Urine acidifying substances : DL-methionine, potassium chloride, choline chloride, Calcium sulfate.
3411 kcal/kg (341 kcal/100g)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 39.0 Fat 13.7 Crude fibre 10.7 Carbohydrate (NFE) 31.0 Calcium 0.80 Phospohorus 0.71 Sodium 0.35 Potassium 0.79 Magnesium 0.074 Taurine 0.26 L-carnitine 558.5 ppm Vitamin E 874 IU/kg
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.