Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Prescription Diet™ Feline l/d™ was created specifically for the nutritional management of cats with liver disorders that cause reduced liver function.
- Helps manage cats with liver disease.
- Highly digestible protein, carbohydrate and fats.
- Helps limit the production of metabolic toxins from nutrients.
- Helps reduce the workload of the liver.
- Helps neutralise free radicals as it contains a high level of antioxidants.
- Provides a great taste and facilitates mixed feeding of both wet and dry food for great cat enjoyment.
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your cat.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's® Prescription Diet® foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
These ranges are a starting point only, because cats' needs vary.1,2 Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight.
SHORT TERM FEEDING OF KITTENS
Based on a kitten's age and weight:
- feed the same number of 156g cans of l/dTM Feline, as is shown for Science PlanTM Kitten Healthy DevelopmentTM in the Daily Feeding Amounts for kittens in the Science Plan section plus an additional 10%
- Feed the same number of grams of l/dTM Feline dry as is shown for Science PlanTM Kitten Healthy DevelopmentTM in the Daily Feeding Amounts for kittens in the Science Plan section plus an additional 15%
Body Weight kg Dry grams 2 30 - 40 3 40 - 55 4 50 - 70 5 60 - 80 6 65 - 90 7 + 12 per kg
A 156g can is equal to 40 grams of the dry food.9
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Chicken: Maize, chicken (29%) and turkey meal, animal fat, maize gluten meal, dried whole egg, brewers´ rice, flaxseed, minerals, dried beet pulp, digest, L-carnitine, cellulose, taurine, arginine, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
As Fed Dry Matter per 100 kcal ME Beta-carotene 1.5 mg/kg 1.62 mg/kg 0.04 mg Calcium 0.83 % 0.9 % 204.43 mg Carbohydrate (NFE) 35 % 37.84 % 8.62 g Copper 7.3 mg/kg 7.89 mg/kg 0.18 mg Fat 21.3 % 23.03 % 5.25 g Fibre (crude) 1.8 % 1.95 % 443.35 mg L-Carnitine 923 mg/kg 997.84 mg/kg 22.73 mg Magnesium 0.08 % 0.09 % 19.7 mg Moisture 7.5 % 1.85 g Omega-3 fatty acids 0.78 % 0.84 % 192.12 mg Omega-6 fatty acids 3.66 % 3.96 % 901.48 mg Phosphorus 0.64 % 0.69 % 157.64 mg Potassium 0.78 % 0.84 % 192.12 mg Protein 29.1 % 31.46 % 7.17 g Sodium 0.23 % 0.25 % 56.65 mg Taurine 4629 mg/kg 5004.32 mg/kg 114.01 mg Vitamin A10 43351 IU/kg 46865.9 IU/kg 1067.76 IU Vitamin C10 70 mg/kg 75.68 mg/kg 1.72 mg Vitamin D10 610 IU/kg 659.46 IU/kg 15.02 IU Vitamin E10 550 mg/kg 594.59 mg/kg 13.55 mg Zinc 205 mg/kg 221.62 mg/kg 5.05 mg As Fed Dry Matter kcal/100g 406 439 kJ/100g 1697 1835 Protein calories 25 % Fat calories 45 % Target urinary pH 6.4 - 6.6
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.