Clinically proven to support cats with liver disorders that cause reduced liver function.
How it helps:
Prescription Diet™ Feline l/d™ was created specifically for the nutritional management of cats with liver disorders that cause reduced liver function.
- Helps manage cats with liver disease.
- Highly digestible protein, carbohydrate, and fat.
- Helps limit the production of metabolic toxins from nutrients.
- Helps reduce the workload of the liver.
- Contains a high level of antioxidants.
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your cat.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Cereals, meat and animal derivatives, oils and fats, vegetable protein extracts, eggs and egg derivatives, seeds, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals.Protein sources: Chicken and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, dried whole egg.
|Body Weight(kg)||Dry grams|
|2||30 - 40|
|3||40 - 55|
|4||50 - 70|
|5||60 - 80|
|6||65 - 90|
|7 +||12 per kg|