Clinically proven to support a longer and better quality of life in cats with kidney conditions
How it helps:
Hill's™ Prescription Diet ™ k/d™ Feline pouches help to extend and improve the quality of life in cats with kidney conditions by helping reduce the progression and symptoms of the disease.
- Formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney & heart function
- High level of omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil to help the blood flow to the kidneys.
- High levels of antioxidants help to preserve kidney function
- Amino acid profile supports your cat's natural ability to maintain lean muscle
- Great taste and variety. Available in both wet and dry food in a range of flavours.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, eggs and egg derivatives, various sugars, oils and fats, minerals, derivatives of vegetable origin.Protein sources: Pork liver, chicken, egg.
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 156 g|
|7 +||1/4 per kg|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET k/d Cat Food with Chicken provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
177 kcal/156g can
|Vitamin C||95 ppm|
|Vitamin E||993 IU/kg|
|Chondroitin sulphate||55 ppm|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.