Clinically proven nutrition to support cats with kidney conditions & mobility issues
How it helps:
Prescription Diet™ k/d™+ Mobility Feline is clinically proven to support mobility issues & kidney conditions in cats to improve their quality of life.
- Formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney & heart function
- Supports your cat’s ability to run, climb and jump in as little as 28 days
- High level of omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil to help the blood flow to the kidneys
- High levels of antioxidants help to preserve kidney function
- Supports vitality & alertness in older cats
- Amino acid profile supports your cat's natural ability to maintain lean muscle
- Great taste, available in both wet and dry food.
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your cat.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, various sugars, fish and fish derivatives, oils and fats, eggs and egg derivatives, minerals.Protein sources: Chicken, pork, salmon, dried egg white.
Mixed Feeding Guide
|Body Weight (kg)||Pouches 85g||Dry grams|
|7 +||1||+||9 per kg|
|Body Weight (kg)||Pouches 85g|
|2||1 1/2 - 2|
|3||2 - 3|
|4||2 1/2 - 3 1/2|
|5||3 - 4|
|6||3 1/3 - 4 2/3|
|7 +||2/3 per kg|
919 kcal/kg (92 kcal/100g)
|Vitamin C||119 ppm|
|Vitamin E||713 IU/kg|
|Vitamin A||57786 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||934 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.