Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Clinically proven nutrition to support cats with kidney conditions & mobility issues
How It Helps:
Prescription Diet™ k/d™+ Mobility Feline is clinically proven to support mobility issues & kidney conditions in cats to improve their quality of life.
- Formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney & heart function
- Supports your cat’s ability to run, climb and jump in as little as 28 days
- High level of omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil to help the blood flow to the kidneys
- High levels of antioxidants help to preserve kidney function
- Supports vitality & alertness in older cats
- Amino acid profile supports your cat's natural ability to maintain lean muscle
- With Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.)™ Technology that stimulates the appetite of cats with renal conditions, for up to 35% greater caloric intake than other renal foods
- Great taste, available in both wet and dry food.
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your cat.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Body Weight(kg) Dry grams 2 30 - 40 3 40 - 55 4 50 - 65 5 55 - 80 6 65 - 90 7 + 11 per kg
Mixed Feeding Guide
Body Weight(kg) Pouches 85g Dry grams 2 1 + 15 3 1 + 25 4 1 + 40 5 1 + 50 6 1 + 60 7 + 1 + 9 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
COMPOSITION: Cereals, vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, meat and animal derivatives, eggs and egg derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals.Protein sources: Chicken and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, pea protein, dried whole egg.
4177 kcal/kg (418 kcal/100g)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 29.8 Fat 22.6 Crude fibre 2.2 Carbohydrate (NFE) 40.4 Calcium 0.71 Phospohorus 0.52 Sodium 0.24 Potassium 0.79 Magnesium 0.076 Taurine 0.21 L-carnitine 533.9 ppm Vitamin C 114 ppm Vitamin E 602 IU/kg DHA 0.339 EPA 0.492 Omega-3-fatty acids 1.38 Omega-6-fatty acids 3.77 Chondroitin sulphate 404 ppm Glucosamine 386 ppm Alpha-Linolenic acid 0.34 Crude Ash 5.1 Beta-carotene 3.22 ppm Soluble fibre 0.6 Vitamin A 8699 IU/kg Vitamin D 890 IU/kg
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.