Clinically proven nutrition to support cats with kidney conditions & mobility issues
How it helps:
Prescription Diet™ k/d™+ Mobility Feline is clinically proven to support mobility issues & kidney conditions in cats to improve their quality of life.
- Formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney & heart function
- Supports your cat’s ability to run, climb and jump in as little as 28 days
- High level of omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil to help the blood flow to the kidneys
- High levels of antioxidants help to preserve kidney function
- Supports vitality & alertness in older cats
- Amino acid profile supports your cat's natural ability to maintain lean muscle
- With Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.)™ Technology that stimulates the appetite of cats with renal conditions, for up to 35% greater caloric intake than other renal foods
- Great taste, available in both wet and dry food.
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your cat.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Cereals, vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, meat and animal derivatives, eggs and egg derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals.Protein sources: Chicken and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, pea protein, dried whole egg.
|Body Weight(kg)||Dry grams|
|2||30 - 40|
|3||40 - 55|
|4||50 - 65|
|5||55 - 80|
|6||65 - 90|
|7 +||11 per kg|
Mixed Feeding Guide
|Body Weight(kg)||Pouches 85g||Dry grams|
|7 +||1||+||9 per kg|
4177 kcal/kg (418 kcal/100g)
|Vitamin C||114 ppm|
|Vitamin E||602 IU/kg|
|Chondroitin sulphate||404 ppm|
|Vitamin A||8699 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||890 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.