Clinically proven to support a longer and better quality of life in cats with kidney conditions
How it helps:
Hill's™ Prescription Diet ™ k/d™ Feline pouches help to extend and improve the quality of life in cats with kidney conditions by helping reduce the progression and symptoms of the disease.
- Formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney & heart function
- High level of omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil to help the blood flow to the kidneys
- High levels of antioxidants help to preserve kidney function
- Amino acid profile supports your cat's natural ability to maintain lean muscle
- Great taste and variety. Available in both wet and dry food in a range of flavours
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, various sugars, fish and fish derivatives, eggs and egg derivatives, oils and fats, minerals.Protein sources: Chicken, pork, beef, salmon, dried egg white.
Mixed Feeding Guide
|Body Weight (kg)||Pouches 85g||Dry grams|
|7 +||1||9 per kg|
|Body Weight (kg)||Pouches 85g|
|7 +||2/3 per kg|
909 kcal/kg (91 kcal/100g)
|Vitamin C||205 ppm|
|Vitamin E||570 IU/kg|
|Vitamin A||24814 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||501 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.