A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Stress in the home has been shown to negatively impact bladder health as well.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Urinary Stress clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health while also managing stress. In fact, Prescription Diet™c/d™ Multicare is clinically proven nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%.
This irresistible Prescription Diet™ Stew with chicken and added vegetables contains gently cooked bite-sized chunks.
How it works:
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels
- Enriched with antioxidants, Potassium citrate & Omega-3
- Controlled levels of Magnesium, Calcium, Phosphorus
- Contains Vitamin B6
How it helps:
- Contains L-tryptophan & milk protein hydrolysate to control stress. Stress is a known risk factor for the major cause of FLUTD.**
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days***
- Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
Hill's™ Prescrip™tion Diet c/d™ Urinary Stress cat food is a complete dietetic pet food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet™ foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, vegetable protein extracts, vegetables, oils and fats, minerals.Urine acidifying substances : Calcium chloride, Calcium sulfate, dicalcium phosphate, choline chloride.
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 82 g|
|6 +||2/3 per kg|
Mixed Feeding Guide
|Mixed Feeding Guide|
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 82g||Dry grams|
|6 +||1||11 per kg|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period or follow your veterinarian's recommendation.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet™ dry and wet food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
71 kcal / 2.9 oz (82 g) can
|Vitamin C||7 ppm|
|Vitamin E||734 IU/kg|
|Total dietary fibre||1.5|
|Vitamin A||132077 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||1693 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.