Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Perfectly balanced nutrition made for kittens with natural ingredients plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids, and with no grains.
How It Helps:
Ideal BalanceTM Kitten No Grain with Chicken & Potato is a complete pet food for kittens upto 1 year old made with natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals and amino acids, and with no grains.
- No Grain.
- 70% Animal Protein*.
- Chicken as No. 1 ingredient helps support healthy growth and strong muscles.
- Potatoes are ingredients with no gluten and help with gentle digestion.
- Carrots & peas provide vitamins & minerals which support natural defences.
- Flaxseed provides Omega-3 & Omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin & shiny fur.
- Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants which promote a healthy immune system.
- No added artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives.
- 100% balanced nutrition, 100% taste. Guaranteed.
*70% animal protein of the total protein in the formulation.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Ideal Balance™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
- Kittens, from weaning until 1 year old
- Pregnant and lactating queens
Not Recommended For:
- Long-term feeding to adult cats, unless they have higher than normal energy requirements
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Body Weight(kg) Dry grams 2 60 3 80 4 100 5 115 6 135 7 150 8 165
MONTHS 1-3 MONTHS 4-6 MONTHS 7-12 actual kitten Body Weight kg Dry grams Dry grams Dry grams 0.5 30 - - 1 55 45 - 1.5 70 60 50 2 90 75 60 2.5 - 85 70 3 - 100 80 3.5 - 110 90 4 - - 100 4.5 - - 110 5 - - 115
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
with Chicken & Potato: Chicken meal (39%), potato starch, animal fat, yellow peas (8%), dried peas (8%), dried potato (7%), minerals, soybean oil, digest, fish oil (1.3%), dried beet pulp, flaxseed (1%), dried carrots (0.5%), dried tomato pomace (0.2%), spinach powder, dried citrus pulp, dried grape pomace, vitamins, taurine, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
3990 kcal/kg (399 kcal/100g)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 37.5 Fat 21.5 Crude fibre 2.2 Carbohydrate (NFE) 30.9 Calcium 1.39 Sodium 0.50 Potassium 0.93 Magnesium 0.105 Taurine 0.22 Vitamin C 150 ppm Vitamin E 900 IU/kg DHA 0.160 Omega-3-fatty acids 1.13 Omega-6-fatty acids 3.70
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.