Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Vet Essentials
Adult Weight Cat Food
Hill's VET ESSENTIALS MULTI-BENEFIT +WEIGHT Young Adult Cat Food with Tuna is complete multi-benefit pet food for adult neutered cats from neutering until 6 years old with a tendency to gain weight. It provides a precise nutritional balance of energy, protein, vitamins and minerals.
Tuna recipe dry cat food for young adult cats after neutering. Formulated with weight-management technology to help maintain optimal weight and support vital organ & urinary health.
Neutered-Sterilised, healthy weight,
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
Available exclusively through your veterinarian, Hill's VET ESSENTIALS NEUTEREDCAT Young Adult cat food with tuna provides advanced nutrition with 5 essential health benefits for your cat, including clinically proven nutrition to support fat burning and help your cat achieve & maintain optimal weight after sterilisation/neutering.
- Weight: Unique blend of ingredients and low fat content proven to support fat burning and help your neutered cat achieve & maintain optimal weight
- Urinary Health: Controlled levels of magnesium, phosphorus and calcium to support a healthy urinary system
- Skin & Coat: With omega 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and luxurious fur
- Digestion: Designed to help maintain a healthy digestive system and firm stools
- Bone & Joint: Enriched with glucosamine and chondroitin to support healthy joints
- Immunity: High levels of antioxidants to support natural defenses
How it helps:
HOW IT HELPS:
Weight Management: Helps your neutered cat achieve & maintain optimal weight with a unique blend of ingredients and low fat content proven to support fat burning
Urinary Health: Supports a healthy urinary system with controlled levels of magnesium, phosphorus and calcium
Immune System Support: Supports your cat's natural defense with clinically proven levels of antioxidants
Digestive Health: Designed to help maintain a healthy digestive system and firm stools
Skin & Coat Health: Promotes healthy skin and coat for extra soft snuggles, with nourishing omega-6s
At Hill's, we study pets' biology to understand how nutrition impacts their health.
Each Hill's VET ESSENTIALS MULTI-BENEFIT nutrition is uniquely formulated to proactively help support your pet's healthy future and is available exclusively from your veterinarian. High-quality nutrition, along with regular exercise and veterinary check-ups, maximizes your pet's potential for a happy, healthy future.
Made in Europe with global ingredients you can trust.
Not Artificially Preserved. No Synthetic Colours. No Artificial Flavours.
We manufacture our pet foods with the highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. We are proud to have helped 12 Million shelter pets worldwide to find their forever home - and counting. Learn more at www.hillspet.co.uk/shelter-program.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's VET ESSENTIALS foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Hill's pet foods are available in a variety of dry or wet foods for your cat’s unique needs, with many delicious flavours your cat will love.
Young adult neutered cats of either gender, from operation to 6 years old.
Not recommended for:
Kittens under 6 months old.
Pregnant or lactating queens. During pregnancy and lactation queens should be switched to Hill's VET ESSENTIALS GROWTH Kitten Food
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Chicken and turkey meal, brewers' rice, maize gluten meal, cellulose, dried tomato pomace, flaxseed, tuna meal (4%), animal fat, coconut oil, minerals, digest, dried beet pulp, dried carrots.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 38.2%, Fat content 12.7%, Crude fibre 8.7%, Crude ash 6.1%, Omega-6 fatty acids 2.4%, Calcium 0.97%, Phosphorus 0.76%, Sodium 0.47%, Potassium 0.72%, Magnesium 0.09%; per kg: Vitamin A 9,100IU, Vitamin D3 800IU, Vitamin E 600mg, Vitamin C 90mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg, L-carnitine 575mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 89.1mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 3.9mg, 3b405 (Copper) 8.8mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 9.2mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 138mg; with natural antioxidant.
Adult cats from 1 to 6 years
|Adult cats from 1 to 6 years|
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|7 +||13 per kg|
From operation to 1 year
|From operation to 1 year|
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.