Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Advanced nutrition proven to help dogs stay in optimum shape and health after neutering. Only available from Veterinary Clinics.
How It Helps:
Revolutionary nutrition proven to help dogs stay in optimum shape and health after neutering. With high levels of antioxidants to support immunity and a great taste that your dog will love.
- Weight: Unique blend of ingredients and low-fat content proven to achieve and maintain optimum weight
- Digestion: With an optimal fibre blend to promote a healthy digestive tract.
- Bones & Joints: Precise levels of minerals and Omega-3 fatty acids support healthy bones and joints
- Vital Organ Function: Balance of minerals to support healthy vital organs.
- Skin & Coat: With omega 6-fatty acids for healthy skin and a luxurious coat
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ VetEssentials™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Body Weight (kg) Dry grams 2.5 50 - 70 5 85 - 120 7.5 120 - 160 10 145 - 200 20 245 - 340 30 335 - 460 40 415 - 570 50 490 - 675 60 + 11 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
with Chicken: Wheat, maize gluten meal, maize, chicken (16%) and turkey meal, pea bran meal, cellulose, tomato pomace, digest, animal fat, flaxseed, dried beet pulp, coconut oil, minerals, dried carrots, L-carnitine, vitamins, trace elements, pork cartilage (source of chondroitin sulphate), crustacean shell hydrolysate (source of glucosamine) and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
3166 kcal/kg (317 kcal/100g)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 27.7 Fat 12.3 Crude fibre 13.2 Carbohydrate (NFE) 41.2 Calcium 0.82 Sodium 0.30 Potassium 0.85 Magnesium 0.133 Taurine 0.10 Omega-3-fatty acids 0.66 Omega-6-fatty acids 2.41 Beta-carotene 5.65 ppm
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.