Clinically proven to support thyroid health when fed as the sole source of nutrition.
How it helps:
Prescription Diet y/d Feline helps to support your cat's thyroid health*
- Supports kidney health with controlled phosphorus and low sodium.
- Helps to manage your cat's health in 3 weeks by normalising thyroid hormone levels*
- Visible improvement in skin and hair coat.
- Great taste your cat will love.
*When fed as sole source of nutrition
This diet should only be fed if recommended by your vet. Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your cat.
- Managing cats with hyperthyroidism
Not recommended for:
- Growing kittens
- Pregnant or lactating queens
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Vegetable protein extracts, cereals, oils and fats, eggs and egg derivatives, minerals, meat and animal derivatives, seeds.
|Body Weight(kg)||Dry grams|
|2||30 - 40|
|3||40 - 55|
|4||50 - 65|
|5||55 - 80|
|6||65 - 90|
|7 +||12 per kg|
Mixed Feeding Guide
|Body Weight(kg)||Cans 156 g||Dry grams|
|7 +||1||6 per kg|