Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Perfectly balanced nutrition made with natural ingredients, plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids – and NO GRAINS.
How It Helps:
Ideal Balance™ No Grain Feline Adult is specially formulated to meet the needs of adult cats and is made with NO GRAINS. We guarantee the perfect balance of nutrition for your cat's health - nothing more, nothing less.
- No Grain
- 70% animal protein* (Chicken & potato).
- Hypo-allergenic (Tuna & potato).
- Chicken or Tuna is the number one ingredient. It provides lean protein to help your cat keep fit & slim.
- Potatoes are ingredients with no gluten and help in gentle digestion.
- Carrots & Peas provide vitamins and minerals which support natural defences.
- Flaxseed provides Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids that promote healthy skin & shiny coat.
- Tomatoes are rich in Antioxidants that support a strong immune system.
- 100% Balanced Nutrition. Guaranteed. Or your money back.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Ideal Balance™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Elimination of grains makes food suitable for adult cats with grain sensitivities. Including a balanced level of nutrients to help maintain adult cats’ overall health.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Body Weight(kg) Dry grams 2 30 – 40 3 40 – 55 4 50 – 70 5 60 – 80 6 65 – 90 7 + 12 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
with Tuna & Potato: Tuna meal (17%), pea protein, potato starch, dried potato (15 %), animal fat, yellow peas (4.9 %), dried peas (4.9 %), vegetable oil, fish oil, dried beet pulp, minerals, flaxseed (1%),dried carrots (0.5%), dried tomato pomace (0.2%), spinach powder, dried grape pomace, dried citrus pulp, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
4071 kcal/kg (407 kcal/100g)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 31.5 Fat 21.8 Crude fibre 2.0 Carbohydrate (NFE) 38.6 Calcium 0.89 Sodium 0.41 Potassium 0.76 Magnesium 0.079 Taurine 0.22 Vitamin C 150 ppm Vitamin E 944 IU/kg DHA 0.279 Omega-3-fatty acids 1.31 Omega-6-fatty acids 3.88
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.