Roll over image to zoom in
Available exclusively through your veterinarian, Hill's VET ESSENTIALS GROWTH Large Breed Puppy food with chicken provides advanced nutrition with 5 essential health benefits for your puppy, including clinically proven antioxidants to support immunity and high levels of DHA to support healthy brain and eye development.
- Immunity: Powerful, clinically proven antioxidants (Vitamin C+E) to support a developing immune system
- Bone & Joint: Provides precise balance of minerals and omega 3 fatty acids for healthy bone and joint development
- Brain & eyes: With DHA, an omega-3 fatty acid, to help nourish brain & eye development
- Skin & Coat: High levels of omega 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and a luxurious coat
- Digestion: Designed to provide healthy digestion
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 75 years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest.
Each Hill's VET ESSENTIALS pet food is uniquely formulated to provide 5 essential health benefits for your pet and is available exclusively through your veterinarian. High quality nutrition, along with regular exercise and veterinary check-ups, maximizes your pet's potential for a happier, healthier future.
Made in Europe with global ingredients you can trust.
We manufacture our pet foods with the highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. The Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love™ programme is supported with Hill’s VET ESSENTIALS purchases, helping more dogs and cats find the loving homes they deserve. Learn more at www.hillspet.co.uk/shelter-program.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's VET ESSENTIALS foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
|KEY FEATURES||KEY BENEFITS|
|Omega-3 fatty acid DHA; (docosahexaenoic acid)||High||Supports healthy brain and eye development|
|Energy density; Calcium||Lower than in Puppy Medium||Help ensure optimal growth and strong bones.|
|Protein||Increased and high quality||Supports healthy growth and strong muscles.|
|L-Carnitine||Supplemented||Encourages more muscle, greater bone mass and stronger bones.|
|Calcium||Controlled||Support development of strong teeth and bones.|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||High||Contribute to a healthy skin and coat.|
|Fibre||Added||Contributes to healthy digestion.|
|Superior antioxidant formula||Superior clinically proven levels of antioxidants High in vitamin C & E||Neutralises free radicals and helps support the immune system.|
Hill's pet foods are available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Puppies up to 18 months old.
Not recommended for:
Puppies of mini, small, or medium breeds (under 25 kg when adult).
Adult dogs, Adult 7+ dogs, obese or obese-prone dogs.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Maize, chicken (17%) and turkey meal (total poultry 26%), animal fat, digest, maize gluten meal, dried beet pulp, cellulose, minerals, flaxseed, fish oil, vegetable oil.
Feeding Guide — Puppy
|Puppy Age (Months)||Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|4 - 9||15||365|
|10 - 12||20||365|
|13 - 18||20||330|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.