Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Advanced nutrition to help address the top 5 essential health needs of puppies including immunity, vitality, skin & coat, and digestion, with clinically proven benefits. Only available at Veterinary Clinics.
How It Helps:
Veterinary Exclusive. Complete nutrition that helps address the top 5 essential health needs of puppies from 4 weeks of age for healthy optimal growth and development. With clinically proven levels of DHA and antioxidants for cognitive development and immunity.
- Immunity: Clinically proven antioxidants with high levels of vitamin E for a healthy immune system
- Vitality: Precise balance of minerals and omega-3 fatty acids for healthy bone and joint development in small breed puppies
- Oral Health: Precise balance of vitamins and minerals for healthy development of teeth in small breed puppies
- Skin & Coat: High levels of omega 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and a luxurious coat
- Digestion: Designed to provide gentle, healthy digestion
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ VetEssentials™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Puppy age (Months) Months 1-3 Months 4-9 Months 10-12 Body Weight (kg) Dry grams Dry grams Dry grams 0.25 20 - - 0.5 30 - - 1 55 45 35 1.5 75 60 50 2.5 110 90 70 5 - 150 120 10 - 255 205
PREGNANT BITCH WEEKS 1-4 WEEKS 5-6 WEEKS 7-9 Body Weight (kg) Dry grams Dry grams Dry grams 1.5 50 60 75 2.5 70 90 110 5 120 150 180 10 205 255 305
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Chicken: Maize, chicken (32%) and turkey meal , animal fat, digest, dried beet pulp, maize gluten meal, minerals, fish oil, flaxseed, vitamins, trace elements, L-tryphophan, taurine and beta-carotene. With natural anioxidants (mixed tocopherols).
3864 kcal/kg (386 kcal/100g)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 28.7 Fat 19.7 Crude fibre 1.9 Carbohydrate (NFE) 42.1 Calcium 1.45 Sodium 0.50 Potassium 0.80 Magnesium 0.106 Taurine 0.11 Vitamin C 132 ppm Vitamin E 871 IU/kg Omega-3-fatty acids 1.09 Omega-6-fatty acids 3.23 Beta-carotene 3.00 ppm Vitamin A 10929 IU/kg Vitamin D 842 IU/kg
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.