Clinically proven to support a longer and better quality of life in dogs with kidney conditions
How it helps:
Prescription Diet™ k/d™ Canine is clinically proven nutrition to support a longer and better quality of life in dogs with kidney conditions
- Formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney & heart function
- Clinically proven to help reduce symptoms of chronic kidney disease.
- Amino acid profile supports your dog's natural ability to maintain lean muscle
- With a delicious taste, your dog can't resist
- Available in dry bags and cans
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your dog.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, various sugars, seeds, minerals.Protein sources: Pork liver, chicken.
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 370g|
|2.5||1/2 - 2/3|
|5||3/4 - 1|
|10||1 1/4 - 1 3/4|
|20||2 - 3|
|30||2 3/4 - 4|
|40||3 1/2 - 5|
|50||4 1/4 - 5 3/4|
|60 +||4/5 per 10 k g|
Mixed feeding guide
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 370 g||Dry grams|
|60 +||2||+||6 per kg|
|Vitamin C||102 ppm|
|Vitamin E||932 IU/kg|
|Vitamin A||73881 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||749 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.