Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's™ VetEssentials™ Kitten Chicken
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Advanced nutrition to help address the top 5 essential health needs of kittens, including immunity, strong teeth, urinary, digestion, and skin & coat, with clinically proven benefits. Only available at Veterinary Clinics.
How it helps:
Advanced nutrition for healthy growth and development with strong immunity. High in clinically proven antioxidants and DHA to help support brain development.
- Immunity: Clinically proven antioxidants with high levels of vitamin E to support a healthy immune system
- Digestion: Highly digestible proteins and a balance of fibres to support a healthy digestive tract
- Urinary: Helps maintain a healthy urinary tract through controlled mineral and pH levels
- Oral Health: Precise balance of vitamins and minerals for healthy development of teeth
- Skin & Coat: High levels of omega-6 fatty acids help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Chicken: Chicken (47%) and turkey meal, maize, animal fat, dried beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, digest, flaxseed, L-lysine, vitamins, L-tryptophan, DL-methionine, taurine, trace elements and beta-carotene. With natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
|1-3 Months||4-6 Months||7-12 Months|
|Actual Kitten body weight (kg)||Dry grams||Dry grams||Dry grams|
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|2||45 - 65|
|3||65 - 85|
|4||80 - 110|
|5||95 - 130|
|6||105 - 145|
|7||120 - 165|
|8||130 - 180|
4244 kcal/kg (424 kcal/100g)
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.