Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Advanced nutrition proven to help adult cats stay in optimal shape & health after neutering. Only available at Veterinary clinics.
How It Helps:
Advanced nutrition to help address the top 5 essential needs of neutered cats, including weight, urinary, skin & coat, digestion and immunity.
- Weight: Helps maintain optimal body weight with clinically proven levels of L-carnitine.
- Urinary: Helps maintain a healthy urinary tract.
- Skin & Coat: With omega 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and a luxurious coat.
- Digestion: Designed to help maintain a healthy digestive tract.
- Immunity: High levels of antioxidants to support natural defences.
- Suitable for neutered cats from 6 months to 6 years of age
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ VetEssentials™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Young Adult Cat from neutering to 1 year
Young Adult Cat from neutering to 1 year Body Weight (kg) Dry grams 2 70 3 95 4 115 5 135 6 155 7 + 23 per kg
Adult Cat older than 1 year
Adult Cat older than 1 year Body Weight (kg) Dry grams 2 35 3 45 4 60 5 70 6 80 7 + 12 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
with Tuna: Poultry meat meal, brewers' rice, maize gluten meal, cellulose, tomato pomace, flaxseed, tuna meal (6%), animal fat, coconut oil, minerals, digest, dried beet pulp, L-lysine, vitamins, trace elements and beta carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
3442 kcal/kg (344 kcal/100g)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 40.3 Fat 13.8 Crude fibre 9.1 Carbohydrate (NFE) 30.3 Calcium 1.05 Sodium 0.50 Potassium 0.76 Magnesium 0.092 Taurine 0.22 Vitamin C 112 ppm Vitamin E 649 IU/kg Omega-3-fatty acids 1.21 Omega-6-fatty acids 2.54
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.