HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Youthful Vitality cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition to fight effects of aging in your older cat.
- A proprietary blend of ingredients supports brain function, interaction, energy & vitality
- Omega-3 & -6 fatty acids for a luxurious fur
- Easy-to-digest ingredients for healthy digestion
At HILL'S, we have been studying how nutrition impacts pets' cell function for over a decade. We learned the aging process is complex. Slowing pets down both mentally and physically. Our precise nutrition helps support pets and their cells as they age. We formulate with this knowledge in mind.
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With high quality ingredients and the right nutrients, HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We make our cat food with highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry or wet foods for your cat’s unique needs, with many delicious flavours your cat's will love.
Adult cats 7+ years of age
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Kitten wet or dry cat food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Chicken and turkey meal, wheat, maize gluten meal, brewers' rice, maize, animal fat, digest, dried beet pulp, vegetable oil, minerals, dried tomato pomace, fish oil, dried broccoli.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|7 +||12 per kg|
Mixed feeding guide
|Body Weight (kg)||Pouches 85g||Dry grams|
|7 +||1||10 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3824 kcal/kg (382 kcal/100g)
|Vitamin C||109 ppm|
|Vitamin E||944 IU/kg|
|Vitamin A||11124 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||1101 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.