How to tell if your dog has stiff joints
Stiff joints can have serious effects on your dog's overall quality of life. Keep an eye open for the warning signs to look out for.
Does your dog...
- show stiffness, especially after resting?
- hesitate to go up and down stairs?
- lag behind or tire easily during walks?
- prefer to lie down rather than sit or stand?
- whimper, growl or snap when you touch his joints?
If you have answered yes to some of the above, then your dog may be suffering from stiff joints. Please make sure you consult your vet.