Prescription Diet™ k/d™
Clinically proven nutrition to support a better quality of life
- Improved amino acid profile to build lean muscle daily
- E.A.T. Technology stimulates appetite and increases food intake1
- Rich new aroma and an irresistible new kibble size and shape
New & improved
Help your cat jump for joy!
New Prescription Diet™
- Clinically proven nutrition to:
- Support a better quality of life
- Supports the metabolism of joints in case of Osteoarthritis2
- Increase caloric intake with Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.)™ Technology1
Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.)™ Technology
A breakthrough in kidney care foods, Hill’s proprietary E.A.T™ Technology boosts appetite in cats with kidney conditions. By measuring food preferences in cats with CKD, Hill’s identified key aromas and flavours that stimulate food intake and applied it to the k/d™ range of kidney foods.
- Key flavours trigger your cat's appetite
- Unbeaten taste & aroma
E.A.T.™ Technology available in Feline dry.
How can the right food help?
What you feed your cat plays an important role in helping
maintain kidney health.
Controlled phosphorus and low sodium levels take the stress off your pet’s kidneys
Moderate amounts of high-quality proteins to help build muscle mass
Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.)™ Technology stimulates appetite and increases food intake
Irresistible, unsurpassed taste in a food cats can’t wait to eat
Alertness and Vitality
With L-carnitine and antioxidants to support alertness and vitality in older cats
Contains antioxidants and fish oil to support joint health
Hill’s kidney care foods
- For cats with chronic renal insufficiency
- Supports kidney and heart
- Stimulates appetite and eating
Available in dry, can and
delicious pouch varieties.
- For cats with both kidney and
- Supports the metabolism of joints
in case of Osteoarthritis2
- Supports alertness and vitality
in older cats
Available in dry and
delicious pouch formulas.
Speak to your Vet before feeding Hill's kidney care foods to your pet
Register today and get £5 off
your next purchase of Hill’s™ food
"My cat Charlie is almost 19. He has had arthritis for some years and three months ago was diagnosed with CKD. I've seen lots of posts on email sites of people in the same position, trying to get their cat to switch to a Renal diet. I have tried numerous brands including some sourced in Europe, in a quest to find anything truly appetising. Hill's so far comes out as the very best: your range of dry food is good but I was delighted to find Hill's Prescription Diet K/D + Mobility. This is great as it supports my cat's two major health concerns, plus finally a wet food with lots of gravy! Please can you bring out MORE FLAVOURS though? And can you create some Renal cat treats? It must be possible, surely. Thanks Hill's!"